International Workplace Group (IWG) is the largest provider of flexible workspace solutions in the world. Trading under a number of brands (including Regus, Spaces, HQ, Signature, and No18) we have a physical network of over 3,000 locations across 1,000 towns and cities in 120 countries. Our mission is to help our millions of customers to have a great day at work, every day.
COVID-19 forced an unprecedented experiment in flexible working, which is now driving a surge in demand for our flexible workspace solutions. To meet this demand, we are rapidly accelerating the growth of our global network. To deliver our ambition we are recruiting partners to open and operate IWG locations. Our target audience are building owners, franchise operators, and competitors, we will work with our partners under a variety of commercial structures demanding a dynamic and broad-based approach to business development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Partnership Sales – Contract Completion Manager
As the world evolves from the COVID-19 pandemic IWG is seeing an upsurge in demand from building owners and investors seeking to partner with us to develop IWG workspaces in their properties – this is helping us to develop a truly international network of locations across all countries. Our Partnership Sales team in APAC requires an ambitious and driven individual to help coordinate and drive the completion and closure of our new Partnership contracts across the APAC region. Once the sales team has agreed on the principal terms of these Partnership deals this person will be responsible for finalizing the detailed contract terms and closing the deals in close liaison with the Group Legal team. This is a new job, if the approach is successful this person will establish and manage a team.
- To coordinate and administer all partnership deals to facilitate rapid & effective deal-closing.
- To work directly with the relevant Sales Manager across the APAC region and link up with the Group legal team to administer the deal completion process.
- Respond to prospective partner comments/queries to our standard terms and conditions either directly or in conjunction with the appropriate Sales Manager.
- Effectively manage the internal legal sign-off process to ensure Group legal receives all relevant information in time & accurately
- Ensure the smooth and effective conclusion of all Partnership deals in the monthly pipeline, and clearly escalate any deal-blocking issues.
- Develop strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Consistently use sound commercial judgment.
- Be self-sufficient but raise risks and issues to internal sales/legal teams as and when required.
- Maintain a database of partnership agreements and deal summaries.
The role will (ideally) be based in Singapore, reporting directly to the Group Partnership Development Director, with a dotted line to the Group Legal team, and the ideal candidate will have a mixture of legal/contact/deal-administration experience.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Strong attention to detail, good administrative and ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Likely to have a legal or procurement background and experience with negotiating commercial and legal elements of B2B contracts, including negotiating standard terms and closing our deals quickly.
- Previous experience in reviewing and negotiating high-value commercial agreements.
- Can cope with a high workload and demanding deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
that nice demonstration